Re: Problem in Vertimus view for gLabels

Le jeudi 19 mai 2011 à 21:17 +0200, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> the gLabels module [1] has recently branched into glabels-3_0. With my
> co-maintainer hat on, I'm able to assign existing branches to a certain
> release set. Well, I did so, and assigned the new branch to "extra
> applications" and removed master. No problem so far. Translators which
> open the appropriate link from the overview page of their language, get
> the correct file presented. But the overview page displays the master
> branch in the first stage as usual, then the deprecated glabels_2_2
> branch and as the last one the current glabels-3_0 branch. The latter is
> even collapsed, as known from deprecated branches in other modules. The
> correct sort other should be master/3_0/2_2(collapsed). Did I something
> wrong here?

Hi Mario,

The problem is related to sorting with the inconsistent naming scheme
(mix of _ and -).
But fortunately D-L has superpowers :-) We have a field to tweak branch
ordering (weight), but it is not exposed in the public interface.
This should be fixed now.

> Moreover, the "Branches:" row shows some problems with master and
> glabels_2_2, but no info about where to find the affected languages in
> particular.

It is just a warning to remind you that those branches are not linked
from any release.

Cheers,

Claude
--