Translation changes to yelp-xsl

I'm trying to revamp the XSLT gettext templates in yelp-xsl.
There's a lot of technical stuff that probably nobody cares
about. What I want to let you know is that the actual XML
catalog file in yelp-xsl is now managed with itstool. This
lets me do the munging of language codes, as detailed in an
email to this list on May 8.

But there shouldn't actually be any changes to your workflow.
I'm keeping a POT file in git, built by itstool from the XML
file, and that POT file is listed in POTFILES.in. So you can
still use intltool exactly as you've been using it. I didn't
have any problems when I tested it, but please let me know
if you run into any problems.

I'll be changing some strings, adding a couple, removing even
more. I really hope to make the strings easier to translate.

Everything should be business as usual for translators, but
I wanted to send a heads-up in case it's not.

Thanks,
Shaun