Re: Release information

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 21:08 +0200, Коростіль Данило wrote:
> Hi dear all!
>
> I'm new here, so may ask you a little bit stupid questions, but:
>
> How i can switch between master and gnome-3.0 branches?

See http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo ,
especially the section "Working with branches".

> And should i?

Depends on what you want to do. :)

> When the last term for translation freeze?

Translations themselves don't have a freeze, however at some point the
maintainers of modules start creating the tarballs for 3.0.0, so
translation changes afterwards would get picked up for 3.0.1 instead.
Maintainers are expected to deliver the tarballs until Monday, April
4th, 23:59 UTC but it totally depends on when maintainers have the time
to do so (many are also volunteers), so it *can* happen that a tarball
is already created one or two days earlier.

HTH,
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed