Re: [Fwd: [Evolution-hackers] String change request for Evolution]

Hi!

> If anyone has improved suggestions for the English strings to use, that
> would make me happy.

Hmm, overall that's pretty brave on the last day before code freeze ;) I
am not a native speaker so I would like to make sure people check the
wording before this goes in.

> I wanted to do a positive option for "Fetch messages in multiple parts,
> to allow better responsiveness", which would default to TRUE. But when
> we upgrade Evolution, any new option will be assumed to be FALSE in any
> pre-existing account. So AFAICT it has to be a *negative* option, along
> the lines of "Fetch messages in one part".

In general I think it would be really cool if Evolution/camel would just
detect that kind of server and automatically do "The right thing"(tm)
instead of needing user interaction but I don't know if it is easily
possible.

Consider this a 1/2 if native speakers approve the string. It is clearly
a bug-fix and Evolution developers seems to be a ok with it. Might
affect quite some people.

Regards,
Johannes