Re: Cheese string freeze break request

I'd like to request a string freeze break for cheese, in order to commit
the patch available here:

Basically it seems that some mnemonics was removed from cheese menu
entries, as well other entries are using wrong strings (for instance
Help Content instead Content, or Save As without ..., or _Preferences
instead Prefere_nces).

 From translators point of view it should be a simple task (restore some
translations previously available or unfuzzy or add a couple of _).

OK to commit

If the developers approve, I'm fine with it too - i18n approval 1/2.

Gabor Kelemen