Re: Cheese string freeze break request
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Luca Ferretti <lferrett gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Gnome Doc List <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Cheese string freeze break request
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:25:19 -0400
On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Luca Ferretti <lferrett gnome org> wrote:
> I'd like to request a string freeze break for cheese, in order to commit
> the patch available here:
> Basically it seems that some mnemonics was removed from cheese menu
> entries, as well other entries are using wrong strings (for instance
> Help Content instead Content, or Save As without ..., or _Preferences
> instead Prefere_nces).
> From translators point of view it should be a simple task (restore some
> translations previously available or unfuzzy or add a couple of _).
I've commented on the patch. There are some cases, where the actions
could just use the stock label that gtk provides. Of course, then you
have to argue for changing those to your liking...
] [Thread Prev