Re: control-center network panel changes

El ds 12 de 03 de 2011 a les 15:07 -0500, en/na Matthias Clasen va
escriure:
> I'd like to ask for blanket forgiveness for changes in the
> control-center network panel.
> There will be several string and UI changes as we work hard to bring
> this panel to an acceptable functionality level for 3.0, and asking
> for approval for each individually is going to be too cumbersome.
>
> I have already committed the following changes:
> - Add Option buttons
> - Shorten some strings to avoid resizing (Secure HTTP proxy -> HTTPS proxy)

Just for the record... translating this string in Catalan will be
"Servidor intermediari HTTPS" so even if in English it will not resize
it surely will be on Catalan (and I'm sure 80% of other languages).

Cheers,