Re: UI and string freeze break request for blocking contacts in Empathy

Hi!

We recently implemented contacts blocking in Empathy and are wondering
if that's something we could merge to master.

The branch adds some UI and strings so it needs a freeze exception.

That's a feature that loads of users have been asking for a while so
this may be a cool addition to 3.0.
With my i18n-head on I guess that should be managable if merged within the
next fews days as we are at the beginning of string freeze.

I guess the doc people probably would like to have a working live cd
package next wednesday (Hackfest) though...

Anyway 1/2 from i18n.

2/2, go ahead!

Regards
Gabor Kelemen