Re: UI and string freeze break request for blocking contacts in Empathy
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
- Cc: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>, release-team gnome org, chandniverma2112 gmail com, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org, Madeley <danielle madeley collabora co uk>, Danielle
- Subject: Re: UI and string freeze break request for blocking contacts in Empathy
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:27:04 -0500
On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 13:12 +0100, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> Le vendredi 11 mars 2011 à 12:53 +0100, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> > Hi!
> > > We recently implemented contacts blocking in Empathy and are wondering
> > > if that's something we could merge to master.
> > >
> > > The branch adds some UI and strings so it needs a freeze exception.
> > >
> > > That's a feature that loads of users have been asking for a while so
> > > this may be a cool addition to 3.0.
> > With my i18n-head on I guess that should be managable if merged within the
> > next fews days as we are at the beginning of string freeze.
> > I guess the doc people probably would like to have a working live cd
> > package next wednesday (Hackfest) though...
> I can make a release as soon it's merged if needed; no problem.
Can we get a blog post or something describing the feature
once it's merged? That will help us know what we need to do.
Empathy's help is still one of our best, and I'd like to keep
it that way.
] [Thread Prev