Re: fallback mode section on DL

Hi!

> I think that this could be done by anybody who has access to the admin
> interface on l10n.gnome.org, actually. Anyway, are we sure on the modules
> that should be included there? What about gnome-applets, for example?

The modules for the fallback are marked in the jhbuild moduleset
http://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/tree/modulesets/gnome-suites-core-3.0.modules#n402

This doesn't include gnome-applets as they are not part of the fallback
mode apart from the essential applets shipped by the gnome-panel module.

Regards,
Johannes