fallback mode section on DL

Hi,

I'm sending it on the list first to get a grasp of acceptance ...

Would it make sense to create a fallback set on GNOME 3.0 status pages?

Now we have:
- development tools
- platform
- desktop

With my proposal we would add a new one (fallback) which would contain
all modules only intended to be used when the default (gnome-shell)
version isn't suitable for a given hardware (i.e. gnome-panel,
metacity...)

Thus, again helping prioritizing what needs attention first. Either in
both ways: if you know that in your country most people uses cheap
hardware maybe it would be better to first focus on fallback modules
instead of gnome-shell and related new modules.

Does it make sense? Any +1? :)

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net