String freeze for gbrainy 2.00

Hello,

I have just frozen the strings for gbrainy version 2.00. Only bug fixes will be committed from now.

If you want to update your translations you have until the 1st of July 2011 at midnight. If you are working or planing to work on updating your translations, please send me your work before then. I suggest to check the recommendations[1] when updating gbrainy translations.

Please remember also to update the documentation.

You have translation status at:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gbrainy

And the project page at:
http://live.gnome.org/gbrainy