Testing of cheese

Hi all

I am an intern for Gnome Outreach Program for women, and I would like some help in testing the mo for cheese. I have translated cheese into Zulu, and I have exported the file and saved it as cheese.mo  I have saved the file in home/priscilla/Translation angencies/Gnome projects

I would like to know what I should do next to run cheese in the language that I was translating to. If any one can help I would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards
Priscilla Mahlangu