Re: Request for translating a new GNOME app (gnome-extras): frogr

On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 11:32 +0100, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le mardi 18 janvier 2011 à 00:13 +0100, Mario Sanchez Prada a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Last week I moved my pet project 'frogr: a Flickr Remote Organizer for
> > GNOME' to the GNOME infrastructure [1] and, following Claudio Saavedra's
> > suggestion (and some documentation as well [2]) I'm now formally asking
> > to the translators team for adding this new app to the gnome-extras
> > moduleset at the "Damnes Lies about GNOME" platform [3]
>
> Hi Mario,
>
> Here it is: http://l10n.gnome.org/module/frogr/

Great!

I'll let you know then when the project reaches its string freeze, so
people will be able to translate a 100% stable codebase. [*]

Thanks!
Mario

[*] As I said yesterday, no big changes are planned but still some
affecting translation might happen, such as the recent idea coming from
Claudio about renaming "album" -> "set" all around, to be coherent with
Flickr naming.