Re: Fwd: New Launchpad rollout: please put translations for upstream projects on hold

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 8:15 PM, Daniel Nylander <po danielnylander se> wrote:
> tor 2011-01-13 klockan 19:31 +0200 skrev Lucian Adrian Grijincu:
>> This may be of interest to the GNOME l10n teams.
>
> Which GNOME applications might this affect?

As the email says GNOME applications for which Launchpad is the
upstream, the place where development is made. One example would be
Simple Scan: https://launchpad.net/simple-scan

I sent the email here because some GNOME translators also contribute
to Launchpad (for example the GNOME Romanian team and Ubuntu Romanian
Team have quite a few common members) and might want to know about
that announcement.

> I don't want any (Swedish, in my case) translations imported
> automatically to GNOME

No one is pushing translations from Launchpad into GNOME.

Sorry if I created confusion around this.

--
 .
..: Lucian