Evince help manual screen-shots not in figures/

Hi

I wondered why the screen-shots I made for the German help manual of
Evince are not picked up by the help browser, and neither show up on
library.gnome.org. I placed them in help/de/figures

It turns out the reason must be that the screen-shots in help/C are not
placed in a sub-folder called figures/ , but instead have been directly
dropped into help/C, and some mechanism picks them up there.
Is that perfectly valid? Are they not supposed to reside in figures/ ?

I have noticed that other translations have put their screen-shots into
a figures/ sub-folder as well.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach <Christian Kirbach googlemail com>