Re: Stats not updating on l10n.gnome.org

Le dimanche 21 août 2011 à 21:53 +0200, Gil Forcada a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Seems that stats aren't working on l10n.gnome.org, some translators have
> reported (including myself) that after pushing translations the stats
> doesn't get updated.
>
> Anyone with access to the server can take a look at it? I hope none of
> my commits is to be blamed :S

I confirm there was a problem today with stats generation. It seems to
be related with the recent pocount addition.
Here is the traceback: http://pastebin.com/Pbm8jhc3

We'll have to investigate, maybe Friedel has an idea. Meanwhile I've
temporarily deactivated the pocount call on the server.

Claude