Re: Module accountsservice in Damned Lies

Hi Ray,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 21:20, Ray Strode <halfline gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
>>> Thanks, however I don't see any improvement in the stats. Both
>>> accountsservice and shared-mime-info are 100% in Spanish but DL does
>>> not show that. Is the po taken from other website/repositorie rather
>>> than transifex?
>>
>> Yes, D-L is using the source repo of the package. That is what count
>> eventually, isn't it?
> I generally only do tx pull / git commit right before release.  So if
> DL is looking at git then there will be a couple of weeks lag or more
> between files getting updated and the stats getting update.
>
> I've done an explicit pull/commit now.
Many thanks.

> I've also set up autosync of the pot file like dimitri suggested so
> new strings will make their way into transifex immediately (but there
> will still be lag from translation stats)
>
> I could potentially set up a cron script or something like that I guess.
That would be great. We get contributions that are lost work since the
module is already translated, but people keep sending translations
since there is no update in DL.

> --Ray
Cheers!

--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org