Re: Module accountsservice in Damned Lies

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
>> Thanks, however I don't see any improvement in the stats. Both
>> accountsservice and shared-mime-info are 100% in Spanish but DL does
>> not show that. Is the po taken from other website/repositorie rather
>> than transifex?
>
> Yes, D-L is using the source repo of the package. That is what count
> eventually, isn't it?
I generally only do tx pull / git commit right before release.  So if
DL is looking at git then there will be a couple of weeks lag or more
between files getting updated and the stats getting update.

I've done an explicit pull/commit now.

I've also set up autosync of the pot file like dimitri suggested so
new strings will make their way into transifex immediately (but there
will still be lag from translation stats)

I could potentially set up a cron script or something like that I guess.

--Ray