Re: New coordinator for Telugu (te) translation

Hi,

Thank you!

On 04/19/2011 03:43 PM, Claude Paroz wrote:
Le lundi 18 avril 2011 à 14:33 +0530, Sunil Mohan a écrit :
Hi,

I am the current coordinator for Telugu (te) translation. I have not be
able to contribute to gnome translation for some time. The Telugu
translation team has agreed on Krishnababu Krothapalli[1] as the new
coordinator based on the discussion some time ago and again recently.
Krishnababu has done significant contributions over past years as I hope
he will in the future. I wish the entire team the very best.

Links:
1) http://l10n.gnome.org/users/kkrothap/

Thank you,
Updated: http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/te