Re: gnome-control-center new string?
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>, GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-control-center new string?
- Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:08:42 +0200
On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 15:48 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> I'm trying to fix https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=645002
> which has just become a release blocker for Fedora 15. I'm proposing
> we add the following patch to gnome-control-center so that we can fix
> the issue properly for 3.0.1
> I know we don't normally allow string additions in stable branches,
> but I thought I'd ask anyway. Ideas welcome.
> + /* TRANSLATORS: this is when the access point is not listed
> + * in the dropdown (or hidden) and the user has to select
> + * another entry manually */
> + PANEL_WIRELESS_COLUMN_TITLE, _("Other..."),
The string already exists in g-c-c so technically speaking it is not a
string freeze break:
However I don't know if some languages require a translation context
(msgctxt) here which would make this a new separate string, in case the
two translations differ (gender of strings that each of them refers to).
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com
] [Thread Prev