Re: Problem with reviewing translated release notes

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 13:30 +0300, pecisk gmail com wrote:
> I have translated and committed release notes few days ago to git
> branch gnome-3-0 as required. However, I still can't view them not in
> http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.0/

According to fredp a rebuild is on the way - it should work soon on
library-next.gnome.org.

To all translators: Please use the URL

         http://library-next.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.0/

to preview your translations instead of library.gnome.org (this is part
of the planned launch of the new gnome.org website later today).

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com