Problem with reviewing translated release notes

Hi everyone!

I have translated and committed release notes few days ago to git
branch gnome-3-0 as required. However, I still can't view them not in
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.0/, not in
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.0/ (I know username and
password, thanks). File I'm trying to view is index.html.lv as my
language code is lv (Latvian).

I was also informed that there are migration and new place is slow
with generating release notes, so maybe I'm just rushing things. Is
there any other way how to compile htmls on my computer? I tried to
figure out but it was quite cryptic.

Already thanks for info,
cheers,
Peteris Krisjanis