Re: Banshee has a new stable-2.0 branch

Hi Wouter,

We just branched stable-2.0 just hours ago, because we pre-released
the 2.0.0 tarball [0] so we could get packages ready for the Wednesday
announcement.  I just added stable-2.0 to l10n.gnome.org.

I doubt we'll do any more 1.8 releases.  We will do a 2.0.1 release
off the stable-2.0 branch (which is still string-frozen), and we'll
start our 2.1.x development cycle in a month or two off master (which
isn't frozen any more).

Ubuntu will probably ship either 2.0.0 or 2.0.1 if it's out in time.

Gabriel

[0] was scheduled/announced here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2011-March/msg00085.html