Banshee has a new stable-2.0 branch

Hi Gabriel,
[cc: gnome-i18n, banshee-list]

Below you'll find  a couple of questions regarding Banshee's branches
and i18n.

While updating the Dutch translation for Banshee I noticed recently
created the stable-2.0 branch. However this branch is not yet configured
at http://l10n.gnome.org/module/banshee/ and hence I wonder which
branches should be included on l10n.gnome.org. Please let the gnome-i18n
list know. Also, please keep the CC as I don't read banshee-list.

Fwiw, I pushed my updated translations to three branches: master,
stable-1.8 and stable-2.0. Is this correct? Will there be any further
1.8.x releases in the future?

And while we're at it: do you happen to know which version will be
included in Ubuntu Natty (soon to be released)?

    — Wouter