GNOME3-web and RTL languages

I couldn't find proper bugzilla component, so I'm reporting it here.

I just pushed a partial Arabic translation for testing, and (quit
expected :) the translated pages are still LTR.

I see few rtl_* css files in the repository but I'm not sure if they are
used at all, and if they are what seeting they set (it is hard to read
or diff the files with all spaces and newlines stripped).

I also noticed that all localised pages have lang="en" attribute,
shouldn't it be the actual language it is in?

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny