Re: Spanish language missing in GNOME3-web

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 01:32:56AM +0300, Muhammet Kara wrote:
> Thanks a lot. And could you please add Turkish language option to the
> footer? (And the "magic" to take turkish visitors to that localized
> page?)

That is just something in gnome3-web module. I think you can just edit
index.html... not sure, not involved with the actual site.

Planning to make gnome3.org (and library.gnome.org) automatically detect
the users language (before Wed). Currently there are a lot of mismatches
between the codes we use and what is in the headers of a user-agent.

--
Regards,
Olav