Re: reviving Persian translation team

Am Mittwoch, den 29.09.2010, 19:06 -0700 schrieb Roozbeh Pournader:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 3:50 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> > Roozbeh, what is the exact status of
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2010-August/msg00209.html ?
> > What has happened so far?
>
> Trying to convince experience localizers that I've worked with to take
> over. I will report back pretty soon now.

When exactly do you plan to report back?
What will happen if the localizers you talk to don't plan to take over?
Do you plan to ask some of the translators that brought up the topic on
this list for several times in the last 30 months to take over, or what
is your "plan B" if plan A does not work out?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper