reviving Persian translation team

Hello
After my last message to the list: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2010-August/msg00208.html
and the answer from our coordinator: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2010-August/msg00209.html

I have done some translations: http://l10n.gnome.org/users/moonfriend/
I also installed a wiki on our IFSUG* website for translator to do collaborative stuff etc relating to translations: www.IFSUG.org/wiki
*IFSUG stands for Iranian Free Software Users Group
Through the website and some searching I could ask two translators to join me on translations of gnome. They are doing translations:
http://l10n.gnome.org/users/arashm/
http://l10n.gnome.org/users/boozary/
There has also been some people who have done translations before but they usually say: "The team is inactive! if we do work and still nothing changes, what then?"

Currently the Persian team status is 35% :http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/fa
This 35 percent is not the really most important packages, Many phrases are old and has changed since old times that the team was active.
So we have to work hard.

NOW I have some suggestions:

If there isn't currently someone appropriate for the coordination who has enough time,
* May be our coordinator (Rouzbeh Pournader) or some one else can help me become coordinator? I don't know if it has very hard requirements! but I have knowledge on programming(python) and also on sys-admin (lpic-2).
* Or maybe we can have multiple coordinators each of them doing part of the job?