Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes

Thanks for the feedback.  I've updated the release notes to include:

* release-notes: Desktop screenshot for 2.32 (& attribution / thanks at the bottom of the file)
* rnusers: Typo in GNOME System Tools
* rnusers: gedit and SyncTex spelling from feedback below
* lookingforward: changed GNOME 3.0 to be released in April, removed GAJ reference

Shouldn't we mention that there are some new applications, gnome-color-manager and rygel:

Gabor Kelemen