Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes

Le jeudi 23 septembre 2010 à 20:11 -0500, Paul Cutler a écrit :
> Hi localization teams!
>

> In the better late than never category, the Release Notes are now
> ready for translation.  They are in the release-notes repo in the
> gnome-2-32 branch.
>

> I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting these ready for you.

It is now available on
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/release-notes/#gnome-2-32

I had to fix DL to ignore $(NULL) placeholders when reading DOC_INCLUDES
in Makefile.am.

As usual, upload to Vertimus any previous release-notes translation to
obtain a merged po file which should then have a number of strings
already translated.

Cheers,

Claude

--