Re: String freeze break request for Orca

Hi all.

I'm afraid we've been told that one of the strings in Orca is too long,
at least in Hungarian. [1] The person reporting it is both a translator
and an Orca user.

The proposed solution is the removal of the long string in favor of a
shorter one:

-            _("Enable notification message list mode. " \
-                   "Press Escape to exit or h for help"))
+            _("Present notification messages list"))

I am requesting permission to break string freeze to address this issue.

Altough not a critical bug, we are early in the freeze, so approval 1/2 from i18n.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen