Re: Bad statistics for evolution and orca

Le samedi 04 septembre 2010 à 15:13 +0100, Philip Withnall a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The British English translations for evolution and orca (both on the
> master branches) are complete, but damned-lies is showing them as still
> having fuzzy strings (21 in total).
>
> Would it be possible to fix this?

Mmmh... I think it might be related to the context marker in the .ui
files.
l10n.gnome.org is currently using version 0.41.0 of intltool. I just
don't have time right now, but can you verify if support for context in
GTKBuilder files has been added later in intltool?

Then it might be useful to ping our beloved sysadmins to upgrade
intltool on l10n.gnome.org.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net