Re: Does it make sense to translate non-mallard documentation?

El ds 30 de 10 de 2010 a les 11:30 +0200, en/na
andrej znidarsic gmail com va escriure:
> Hello !
>

> I was wondering if you can estimate what is the level of changes going
> to be during the rewrite to mallard.
> Are the changes in strings going to be small, so it makes sense to
> translate now and make a few fixes later, or are the changes going to
> be big and it is recommended to wait until documentation is fully
> rewritten in mallard?
>

> If I understand correctly all gnome documentation is going to be
> rewritten. Is that also true for all gnome-extra apps ?

Hi,

In short yes, it doesn't make a lot of sense since the documentation
approach is different.

The gnome-extras part ... it depends on the project, it would be easier
to reach the developers (irc, mailinglist ...) and ask their intentions.

Cheers,