Does it make sense to translate non-mallard documentation?

Hello !

I was wondering if you can estimate what is the level of changes going to be during the rewrite to mallard.
Are the changes in strings going to be small, so it makes sense to translate now and make a few fixes later, or are the changes going to be big and it is recommended to wait until documentation is fully rewritten in mallard?

If I understand correctly all gnome documentation is going to be rewritten. Is that also true for all gnome-extra apps ?

Regards

Andrej