Pybliographer manual is under construction

Hi all,

some weeks ago the DocBook manual of Pybliographer [1] had migrated to
use gnome-doc-utils/xml2po/gettext for the translation workflow. In the
meantime, some translations have arrived. Currently the manual will be
migrated to Mallard. That's why you shouldn't be surprised that the po
files contain just a handful strings. Actually, the *.page files are not
recognized in the build process, but they are already detected by
Vertimus for updating the status pages. I think I need some weeks for
the migration. Well, a big part of the existing material will be reused,
but for the time being, you shouldn't waste your time with doc
translations.

Cheers,
Mario

[1] http://l10n.gnome.org/module/pybliographer/