Re: Concerning the gnome-2-32 branch of gnome-screensaver

Hello,

I have an insignificant question, why Damned Lies generates stats for a
non-existing branch of gnome-screensaver? The gnome-2-32 branch does not
exist in GIT, someone should fix this. :)

There was an e-mail about creation of that branch, but it seems to be deleted since then. I added the gnome-2-30 branch to the gnome-2-32 stats page, thanks for the heads up!

Regards
Gabor Kelemen