Attempt to commit translations - Luganda (lg)

Hi,

I have just started the translation team for the Luganda (lg) language.

From what I gather from reading the introductory documentation, I will not be
eligible for a GIT account until I have submitted a fair amount of work.

I have (I think) uploaded some translation of gtk+.gtk-2-22 and
gtk+.po-properties.gtk-2-22 by using the "New Action" -> "Inform of submission"
boxes and browsing for the files on my computer.

Am I correct in assuming that somebody with a GIT account will pick these up and
commit them?

Regards,

------
Kizito