Fwd: New team for Manx (gv)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Manx Translators <ubuntumanx googlemail com>
Date: Sat, May 22, 2010 at 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: New team for Manx (gv)
To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>

Sorry, personal email address is reuben03 live com

Regards,
Reuben

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
Hi Reuben!

Could you please provide a personal mail address of yourself in case you
will be becoming coordinator of the team. I think mailing list is OK for
bug reports but we want to have personal coordinator email addresses.

Thanks,
Johannes