Re: gnome-i18n Digest, Vol 73, Issue 11

Hi!

Am Donnerstag, den 13.05.2010, 23:25 +0200 schrieb Peter Mraz:
> 1. I see little point in arguing with Marcel over various points here,
> as we have done this in past without any conclusion. I hope it is
> clear from my initial email what are problems in our team.
> 2. Fact is that we are unhappy with Marcel's approach and his work,
> hence why we ask for change of coordinator.
> 3. One of the most active translators have said, that if things will
> not change, he will leave team. I'm affraid that more people might
> also leave as activity of the team sharply decreased after team asked
> for quicker commiting of reviewed modules before release 2.30, which
> did not happened.

Please take into account that we (the GTP Coordination Team) don't know
what happens inside your team. And we won't throw someone out of his
position without clear and good reason. We haven't ever done this in the
past and we only want to get involved when it's really needed.

So, I won't cut this discussion in any way because it might also be the
base for taking actions. I don't see a point at the moment where it
would be crucial to hurry for a decision as there is still plenty of
time for the next GNOME release.

That doesn't mean that we we are taking sides!

Regards,
Johannes