Re: gnome-i18n Digest, Vol 73, Issue 11

1. I see little point in arguing with Marcel over various points here, as we have done this in past without any conclusion. I hope it is clear from my initial email what are problems in our team.
2. Fact is that we are unhappy with Marcel's approach and his work, hence why we ask for change of coordinator.
3. One of the most active translators have said, that if things will not change, he will leave team. I'm affraid that more people might also leave as activity of the team sharply decreased after team asked for quicker commiting of reviewed modules before release 2.30, which did not happened.

Thanks
Kind regards
Peter