cheese message wording

Hi all,

While working on cheese translation I found following message:

#: ../data/cheese.schemas.in.h:9
msgid ""
"Defines the path where the photos are stored, if empty \"XDG_PHOTO/Webcam\" "
"will be used."
msgstr ""

I am not sure, but I think the message is not correct. The better
working would be:

"Defines the path where the photos are stored. If empty, \"XDG_PHOTO/Webcam\" "
"will be used."

Is there any native English speaker to shed a light on that?

Thanks.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel telka sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel jabber sk |