Re: Is rosseta F**ing GNOME git?

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 07:27:51PM +0100, Jorge González González wrote:
> El mié, 17-03-2010 a las 19:17 +0100, dooteo escribió:
> > Hi Olav,
> >
> > Module was 'Contacts'. You can see 3 PO files (ar.po, eu.po and id.po)
> > uploaded in the same log. See [1]
> looks like Spanish translation was also at some point imported, since I
> didn't translate it and it didn't follow our style guide.

Contacts wasn't always in GNOME git. Could've been uploaded while it
wasn't on git.gnome.org. Perhaps when adding to damned-lies a more clear
notification should go out to check existing translations?

The person uploading it is one of the maintainers of the module.
Friendly reminder that it is now part of GNOME git should be enough.

--
Regards,
Olav