Re: String additions to 'evolution.master'

GNOME Status Pages wrote:
This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
http://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module 'evolution.master':

    + "Sorry, we can't work out the settings to get your mail automatically. Please enter them below. We've tried  to make a start with the details you just entered but you may need to change them."

Typo. Double space "tried  to"

    + "The email addres you have entered is invalid."

Typo. "addres"

    + "ZZZ ! Welcome to Evolution. The next few screens will allow Evolution to connect to your email accounts, and to import files from other applications. \n\nPlease click the \"Forward\" button to continue. "

What? "ZZZ !"?

--
Åsmund Skjæveland