String additions to 'evolution.master'

This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
http://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module 'evolution.master':

+ "<span size=\"large\" weight=\"bold\">Account management</span>"
    + "<span size=\"large\" weight=\"bold\">Personal details:</span>"
    + "<span size=\"large\" weight=\"bold\">Receiving details:</span>"
    + "<span size=\"large\" weight=\"bold\">Sending details:</span>"
    + "Account Wizard"
    + "Add a new account"
    + "Anjal email client"
    + "Back - Identity"
    + "Back - Receiving mail"
    + "Back - Receiving options"
    + "Back - Sending mail"
    + "Back - Sending"
    + "Close Tab"
    + "Configure email accounts"
    + "Email Settings"
    + "Email address:"
    + "Enable express mode"
    + "Evolution account assistant"
    + "Finish"
    + "Flag that enables a much simplified user interface."
    + "ID of the socket to embed in"
    + "Make Anjal the default email client"
    + "Name:"
    + "New Tab"
    + "Next - Defaults"
    + "Next - Receiving mail"
    + "Next - Receiving options"
    + "Next - Review account"
    + "Next - Sending mail"
    + "Now we need your settings for sending mail. We've tried to make some guesses but you should check them over to make sure."
    + "Please enter your email address."
    + "Please enter your full name."
    + "Quit"
    + "Receiving mail"
    + "Receiving options"
    + "Review account"
    + "Run Anjal in a window"
    + "Sending mail"
    + "Server address:"
    + "Server type:"
    + "Settings"
    + "Sorry, we can't work out the settings to get your mail automatically. Please enter them below. We've tried  to make a start with the details you just entered but you may need to change them."
    + "Start in \"express\" mode"
    + "The email addres you have entered is invalid."
    + "Time to check things over before we try and connect to the server and fetch your mail."
    + "To use the email application you'll need to setup an account. Put your email address and password in below and we'll try and work out all the settings. If we can't do it automatically you'll need your server details as well."
    + "Use encryption:"
    + "Username:"
    + "You can specify more options to configure the account."
    + "You can specify your default settings for your account."
    + "ZZZ ! Welcome to Evolution. The next few screens will allow Evolution to connect to your email accounts, and to import files from other applications. \n\nPlease click the \"Forward\" button to continue. "
    + "never"
    + "socket"

Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
might be worth investigating.