Re: Is xkeyboard-config updating its stats?

Am Dienstag, den 09.03.2010, 21:44 +0100 schrieb Claude Paroz:

> If when you say "long ago", you mean "2010-02-21", don't worry, it's not
> long at all at the TP scale :-P
>
> Claude

Yes, I know what you mean, too... My first try to knocking on TP's door
was in December 2008, the Xkeyboardconfig translation was already
complete and proofread by a German GTP member. But the final commit of
my translation was almost two months later. It was a merry-go-round
around the certain local coordinators, global coordinators... I've read
the question of a coordinator (because their mails were CC-ed to me):
»What to to with a new volunteer? Any ideas?« Yes, I'm really happy now,
but it was a stony way.

Cheers,
Mario