Re: Is xkeyboard-config updating its stats?

Le mardi 09 mars 2010 à 20:47 +0100, Jorge González González a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> long ago I sent an update of xkeyboard-config to the translation project
> [1], it was accepted and updated, but l10n seems to still have an old
> copy [2].
>
> Is it updating the stats and/or getting the file from translationproject
> correctly?
>
> [1] http://translationproject.org/PO-files/es/xkeyboard-config-1.8.es.po
> [2]
> http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/xkeyboard-config.master/xkeyboard-config.master.es.po
>
> Many thanks. Cheers.

Jorge,

l10n.gnome.org does not pick the file from the TP, but from the module
main repository. That is why you may encounter a delay between TP
submission and stats update.

You can always use the "Browse" link just after the branch name on the
module page, and look for the es.po file in the module repository to see
if your file has been committed.

If when you say "long ago", you mean "2010-02-21", don't worry, it's not
long at all at the TP scale :-P

Claude