Re: Translating shared-mime-info

2010/3/1 Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>:
> since shared-mime-info has moved to transifex I'm unable to translate
> it. I already registered an account at transifex and followed a
> tutorial, but I can't see the translating button nor where to send
> offline translations. Any other team or translator is having the same
> issue?

Hi Jorge.

You may request access to shared-mime-info from the following page:

  http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/shared-mime-info/access/pm/add/

You may also request to create a special translation team at:

  http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/shared-mime-info/teams/

The maintainer will be notified by email right away and he'll approve you.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos