Re: Translating shared-mime-info

Hi!

Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>, Mon, 01 Mar 2010 22:05:02
+0100:

> Hi,
>
> since shared-mime-info has moved to transifex I'm unable to translate
> it. I already registered an account at transifex and followed a
> tutorial, but I can't see the translating button nor where to send
> offline translations. Any other team or translator is having the same
> issue?

The maintainer has to give you permissions to be able to upload any
translation, so make sure you clicked the right button (or what it is) at
the top of the page on:

http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/shared-mime-info/c/default/

We had a discussion about Tx.net and said permissions recently on this list,
by the way. :-)

> Looks like the mantainer is Bastien Nocera, I already sent an email to
> him but he didn't answer so far.

Once you requested the permission, you'll have to wait several
minutes/hours/days to get it processed (manually), I guess. :-)

Hope that helps,
Petr Kovar