Re: Birthday and aniversary

Tirumurti and Funda,

Thanks for you answer but in the context it doesn't make sense. In
KAdressBook and in Evolution's Contacts for a particular contact (a
person) you have two dates you can fill: "birthday" and "anniversary".
It's not for an event. There's is no different types of anniversary. I
can translate it with two different words "Date di skepiaedje" and
"Aniviersaire" but as a user, I don't know which one (or both) to fill
in. It's why I was inquiring if in a particular language there was a
difference between these two concepts APPLIED TO A PERSON, not an
event.

Regards,

Djan